fightED’s Health Professional’s Training Course aims to give you in-depth information and advice on eating disorders.
The course is run over 2 days and will cover:
- Knowledge of different types of eating disorders
- How to identify signs and symptoms in patients
- Causes of eating disorders
- Understanding the process of recovery
- The role of a carer
- Practical tools and advice
The course is delivered by fightED member Debbie Howard, a UKCP Registered Psychotherapist. As a former anorexic, Debbie talks about life with an eating disorder, giving first hand insight into the mind-set, thoughts and feelings often experienced, making this course completely unique.
Each attendee will receive a Certificate of Attendance. Cost is £150 per person.